Principal Health & Safety Consultant
Julie holds a BSc in Health and Safety and is a graduate member of IOSH working towards chartered membership. She also holds a NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management and a NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction and a NEBOSH Health and Wellbeing Certificate. She is also a qualified lead H&S management auditor and Access auditor.
Julie has over 10 years of experience working as a health and safety professional. Before joining System Concepts she worked mainly in the charity and retail sectors. She is currently seconded by System Concepts to EY as a health and safety manager.
Julie is a solution focused professional, working closely with all levels of an organisation to provide practical and effective recommendations, and assisting with their implementation.
Julie specialises in:
- Advising on health and safety for a wide range of activities.
- Auditing and reviewing health and safety management systems.
- Developing and reviewing policies and procedures, including arrangements and responsibilities for managing health and safety.
- Undertaking a diverse range of health and safety risk assessments, developing action plans and assisting with their implementation.
- Applying office ergonomics to address health, safety, resilience and wellbeing issues.
- Supporting business continuity through the development of emergency response systems, plans and procedures.