Fire safety consultants
Are you meeting your fire safety responsibilities?
Meeting fire safety management responsibilities is a vital consideration for organisations. Our experienced and qualified fire safety consultants provide expert guidance and fire risk assessments, so you know you’ve got it covered.
The responsible person
Since the introduction of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, the responsibility for fire safety lies with the ‘responsible person’. This means you if you’re an employer, business owner, landlord, occupier, or anyone else with control of the premises.
Meeting your legal responsibilities involves a broad range of specialist knowledge, and stakeholders including insurers, senior management teams and individual employees. Using expert fire safety consultants is an effective way to manage these factors, creating a robust approach that delivers real confidence across your operation.
More than just risk assessments
Undertaking proper fire risk assessments is crucial – but far from the whole story. Your approach needs to be backed up by robust and common sense management arrangements, which is where our consultants’ expertise can prove particularly helpful.
How can you improve your fire safety?
Contact our consultants to access specialist knowledge and services
Scalable support from qualified fire safety consultants
Whatever your objectives and property portfolio details, we provide a range of scalable services delivered by qualified, competent fire safety consultants.
- Fire risk assessments
- Fire safety audit and assurance services tailored to the exact needs of your organisation.
- Risk profiling of more extensive portfolios, allowing you to prioritise resources.
- Fire management system and maintenance audits, ensuring your systems are fit for purpose.
- Writing fire and emergency plans, evacuation plans and emergency procedures.
- Design and delivery of a range of fire safety training, including for fire marshals, facilities managers, caretakers and tenants.