Risk assessment and audit services
Our experienced consultants provide a wide range of health and safety risk assessments and audit services.
Our risk assessment help you meet your responsibilities under health and safety law to identify your significant hazards, determine if what you are currently doing is enough to protect people and if not, what more you need to do.
We provide concise written reports with practical and cost-effective recommendations to ensure you comply with relevant legislation. We can also help you to implement our recommendations to ensure they are effective.
Our qualified and experienced consultants carry out a range of risk assessments, including:
- COVID Secure risk assessments of premises and operations
- General risk assessments
- Fire risk assessments
- Workstation/DSE assessments
- Manual handling risk assessments
- Physical accessibility audits
- Noise risk assessments
- DSEAR risk assessments
- Work equipment risk assessments
- Hazardous substance risk assessments
- First aid needs assessments
- Stress risk assessments
We are here to help you with your Risk Management needs.
Our audit and assurance services verify compliance; whether that be legal requirements, ISO standards, or your internal policies and procedures, we’ll design an audit to meet your needs.
We carry out a variety of topic specific audits. Our experience spans a range of topics, including:
- Compliance to ISO 45001, PAS 7, PAS 3001
- Equipment management audits, such as Automatic Opening Vents and lifting equipment
- Health Surveillance and occupational health services
- Food safety
- Management of CDM
- Permit to Work
Get in touch to see how we can help you with your audit requirements.