Health & Safety Consultant
Graham holds an NCRQ Diploma in Applied Health and Safety and is a Graduate member of IOSH working towards chartered membership.
He has over 10 years of experience working as a health and safety professional. Before joining System Concepts he worked mainly in the facilities and events sectors, which included high profile offices and event venues, as well as greenfield and outdoors leisure sites. Graham has worked in various parts of the entertainment industry providing advice and support, including high risk activities. He is currently seconded by System Concepts to EY as a health and safety manager.
Graham focusses on providing practical solutions to safety problems, ensuring recommendations are effective and achievable, and assisting with their implementation and integration.
Graham specialises in:
- Undertaking risk assessments for a wide variety of tasks and environments, developing action plans, and assisting with their implementation.
- Advising on health and safety for a wide range of activities.
- Responding to incidents and implementing reactive improvement plans.
- Developing and reviewing policies and procedures, including arrangements and responsibilities for managing health and safety.
- Managing business resilience and continuity through the development of emergency response systems, plans and procedures.
- Assisting with welfare, wellbeing and mental-health first-aid advice. Advising on adjustments for neuro-divergent employees.