Amanda is responsible for the management of our two usability labs, along with the day to day running of the office. She makes sure we provide a welcoming and efficient service to our clients, and a great place to work for our team.
As well as providing the crucial first point of contact for clients and visitors, Amanda assists our Finance Director with Operations, HR, Client Services and Company Accounts as well as providing all-round office support to our board and consultant team.
Since joining System Concepts as Office Manager in 2012, Amanda has developed an in-depth knowledge of our services, strengthening the brand and helping to grow the business. She holds a BA (Hons.) in Drama and Cultural studies, and before joining System Concepts gained over 10 years office management experience across a variety of sectors.
Amanda specialises in:
- Providing support to the directors and consultants.
- Management and set up of our usability labs, and office.
- Overseeing our project management and CRM systems.
- Managing internal operational procedures.
- Supporting marketing projects across all business sectors.
- Managing and administering our public training course bookings.
- Maintaining supplier relationships.
- Planning and organising internal, promotional corporate and social events.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and minute taking for internal meetings.
- Maintaining filing systems and archives.