Two brand new, purpose built user experience research labs for hire.
Whether you’re running your own UX research or we’re running it for you, conducting it in purpose built user experience research labs will help you maximise the effectiveness and value of your sessions. We take usability and accessibility testing very seriously. So as part of our recent office relocation, we have invested in two brand new lab testing facilities complete with state-of-the-art and versatile MultiCam® fully integrated HD recording systems, supplied and expertly fitted by Forward Vision Solutions.
|MultiCam Systems||Forward Vision Solutions|
Available to hire in central London, our labs and observation rooms were created based on years of professional experience.
UX lab hire rate
Day rate (9am-5pm): from £750 ex vat. Additional hours: £150 per hr ex vat.
Flexibility for all types of usability and accessibility research
The space, equipment and viewing facilities have been designed to ensure that observers get a clear picture of the stimulus (e.g. device, digital prototype, paper prototype, etc.), and participant interactions and reactions.
Our user experience research labs provide a great environment for a wide range of methods:
- User testing & research
- Focus groups
- User interviews
- Accessibility research
- General research-related meetings
Central London location
Our labs are accessible, and are located in Central London within easy reach of Kings Cross and St Pancras stations.
Our UX research labs
Our labs can be setup to accommodate various types of research, and you have the use of ‘picture in picture’ recording technology for your sessions.
Your team can either watch the research sessions live from the comfort of our air-conditioned observation room, or we can provide secure remote streaming over the internet.
Gallery: Our 2nd floor UX Research Lab
Gallery: Our 3rd floor UX Research Lab
You can observe the research:
- Live from our observation rooms
- Live over a secure internet connection from a remote location
- After the sessions are completed, via the recordings we provide
Our labs are accessible, and we can also run accessibility testing with participants using a range of assistive technologies, such as screen reading software for visually impaired users.
Our service includes:
- Meeting and greeting research participants
- Refreshments (drinks and biscuits for attendees throughout the day)
- Lab setup
- Assistive technology (e.g. screen reader) for accessibility testing
- Wi-Fi access
- Dedicated observation room for 6 to 8 attendees
- Dedicated lab support specialist
- Encrypted USB stick with video and audio recordings in MP4 format
- 20 minutes setup and packup time before /after your sessions
Range of complementary services available on request, at additional cost:
- Participant recruitment
- Secure remote streaming of sessions over the internet
- Mobile and tablet device hire
- Researcher to moderate the research
- Note-taker support during the sessions
Benefit from purpose built UX lab facilities
Day rate (9am-5pm): from £750 ex vat. Additional hours: £150 /hour ex vat.