Improve health & safety: the IOSH Working Safely training course
Next course | Thursday 27 September, 2018 | Cost: £180 ex vat
Book & Pay Online
Book & Pay by Invoice
Our approved IOSH Working Safely training is about ensuring that everyone understands health and safety in the workplace.
Attending this high impact one-day course will boost business performance and staff motivation. It’s fun, inclusive and jargon-free, ensuring an enjoyable, stimulating and valuable day’s learning.
What’s included for £180
The course fee includes all tuition, course materials, assessment, certification, lunch and refreshments.
Thursday 20 September, 2018
Suitable for people at every level in every sector, the IOSH Working Safely training course is a great way to enhance health, safety and wellbeing through everyday behaviours. Successful attendees gain an internationally recognised certificate.
Where is the course held?
Our IOSH training courses are held in a state-of-the-art training room in Central London. Conveniently located just minutes from Kings Cross station, the surroundings and facilities help create a fantastic learning environment.
Photo: James Newton
What makes our IOSH training courses the best?
Our IOSH Managing Safely Refresher training course is among the best on offer:
- Course tutor is an experienced health and safety practitioner and IOSH registered trainer (a full-time consultant: we don’t use associates).
- As a long-established health and safety consultancy, we bring practical knowledge of numerous industry sectors to the course.
- Superb course venue in Central London (near Kings Cross)
- We are an IOSH approved training provider with a reputation for high quality training.
Who should attend the IOSH Working Safely training course?
This course is relevant to every employee wanting to learn the fundamentals of health and safety.
What is the IOSH Working Safely training course like?
- Interactive, fun, memorable and useful: the day includes informal quizzes, discussions and more.
- Practical, including clear examples and real-world scenarios.
- Personal: face-to-face training engages people much better than online courses.
- Well supported, efficient and effective – learn a lot, in one day.
Top business benefits
- One day format: minimal business disruption.
- Improve productivity: fewer days lost to sickness and accidents.
- Promote an organisation-wide safety awareness culture.
- Employees gain an internationally recognised certificate.
- Enhance business reputation within your supply chain.
What will you learn?
On completion of the IOSH Working Safely training course, you will have the knowledge to define and identify hazards and risks, and to contribute to better overall safety performance at work. You’ll also leave the course with useful checklists and materials that you can apply in the workplace.
The course includes evaluation using a multi-format question paper, and a multiple choice hazard spotting exercise. Successful delegates gain an IOSH Working Safely certiﬁcate, which is recognised by CSCS (not the case with online courses). Equivalent to a Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment, it enables delegates to apply for a CSCS green Labourer card..
Not for you? We run further IOSH training courses
We can also provide in-house, IOSH approved training courses that are customised to use your unique systems, policies and procedures – contact us to discuss your requirements.