Improve health & safety: the IOSH Working Safely training course
Our approved IOSH Working Safely training is about ensuring that everyone understands health and safety in the workplace. Attending this high impact one-day course will boost business performance and staff motivation. It’s fun, inclusive and jargon-free, ensuring an enjoyable, stimulating and valuable day’s learning.
Who should attend the IOSH Working Safely training course?
This course is relevant to every employee wanting to learn the fundamentals of health and safety. Successful delegates gain an IOSH Working Safely certiﬁcate, which is recognised by CSCS (not the case with online courses). Equivalent to a Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment, it enables delegates to apply for a CSCS green Labourer card.
What makes our IOSH training courses the best?
Our IOSH Managing Safely Refresher training course is among the best on offer:
- Course tutor is an experienced health and safety practitioner and IOSH registered trainer (a full-time consultant: we don’t use associates).
- As a long-established health and safety consultancy, we bring practical knowledge of numerous industry sectors to the course.
- We are an IOSH approved training provider with a reputation for high quality training.
What is the IOSH Working Safely training course like?
- Interactive, fun, memorable and useful: the day includes informal quizzes, discussions and more.
- Practical, including clear examples and real-world scenarios.
- Personal: face-to-face training engages people much better than online courses.
- Well supported, efficient and effective – learn a lot, in one day.
Top business benefits
On completion of the IOSH Working Safely training course, you will have the knowledge to define and identify hazards and risks, and to contribute to better overall safety performance at work. You’ll also leave the course with useful checklists and materials that you can apply in the workplace.
- One day format: minimal business disruption.
- Improve productivity: fewer days lost to sickness and accidents.
- Promote an organisation-wide safety awareness culture.
- Employees gain an internationally recognised certificate.
- Enhance business reputation within your supply chain
Call us on 0207 240 3388 or Email to enquire
Not for you? We run further IOSH training courses