Fire safety consultants
Are you meeting your fire safety responsibilities?
Meeting fire safety management responsibilities is a vital consideration for organisations. Our experienced and qualified fire safety consultants provide expert guidance and fire risk assessments, so you know you’ve got it covered.
The responsible person
Since the introduction of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, the responsibility for fire safety lies with the ‘responsible person’. This means you, if you’re an employer, business owner, landlord, occupier, or anyone else with control of the premises.
Meeting your legal responsibilities involves a broad range of specialist knowledge, and stakeholders including insurers, senior management teams and individual employees. Using specialist fire safety consultants is an effective way to manage these factors, creating a robust approach that delivers real confidence across your operation.
More than just risk assessments
Undertaking proper fire risk assessments is crucial – but far from the whole story. Your approach needs to be backed up by strong, commonsense management arrangements, which is where our consultants’ expertise can prove particularly helpful.
Improve fire safety
Scalable support from qualified fire safety consultants
Whatever your objectives and property portfolio details, we provide a range of scalable services delivered by qualified, competent fire safety consultants.
- Fire risk assessments for commercial and residential properties.
- Fire safety audit and assurance services, tailored to the exact needs of your organisation.
- Risk profiling of larger portfolios, allowing you to prioritise resources to higher risks.
- Fire management system and maintenance audits, ensuring that a compliant and safe approach is being delivered.
- Authoring of fire and emergency plans, emergency evacuation plans and procedures to support robust fire safety management.
Design and delivery of a range of fire safety training, including for fire marshals, facilities managers, caretakers and tenants.