Kevin is a Chartered Management Accountant with 10+ years’ experience spanning various functions and industries.
He holds a bachelor’s degree (PPE), is CIMA Qualified, and previously worked for a large multinational company. His role involved providing thought leadership and information to drive business strategy and efficiency.
Kevin is focused on safeguarding capital with integrity, openness and a commitment to good governance.
Kevin specialises in:
- Ensuring we understand the impacts of our decisions, and make the right choices for our customers.
- Providing process improvements and innovations that we can pass on to our clients
- Working closely with the board to ensure we deliver end to end finance strategy and support.
- Providing leadership to the board’s finance and accounting strategy, while safeguarding capital and financial performance.
- Ensuring correct controls are implemented to safeguard client and employee integrity.
- Ensuring that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.