Principal Health & Safety Consultant
Joanne holds a BA (Hons.) in Sociology with Law, and a NEBOSH Diploma Part 1 and 2 in Health and Safety. She is a Chartered member of IOSH.
With over 20 years of ergonomics and health and safety experience, Joanne provides consultancy services to clients in the public and private sectors. Her experience includes a 4 year secondment to a professional services firm.
Joanne provides practical, cost-effective advice and support. She works closely with clients to help them meet legal responsibilities and manage risk, prevent injuries and ill health, and improve employee well-being and productivity.
Joanne specialises in:
- Creating integrated risk management strategies involving health and safety, environmental management and emergency planning.
- Health and safety auditing systems, conducting risk assessments, and developing policies and procedures.
- Office ergonomics: display screen equipment assessments, reasonable adjustments, return to work processes.
- Ensuring business continuity by advising on pandemic planning, emergency planning and business continuity procedures.
- Rehabilitation and wellbeing issues, including return to work adjustments, and wellbeing initiatives.Advising clients on health & safety management systems, inspections and audits.