Special offer: Free UX foundations training
User centred design course in honour of World Usability Day 2016
Every year, World Usability Day focuses minds on the challenge of making services and products easier to access, and simpler to use. It’s a cause close to our hearts, so this year we’re offering a free UX foundations training course in honour of the day.
Delivered by one of our expert UX trainers here at System Concepts’ London offices on Thursday 10th November, the free half day training course offers a fantastic introduction to the principles of a user centred design process.
Places are limited, so read on for more details, and sign-up now to enhance your knowledge of user centred design on World Usability Day 2016.
UX foundations training course: what you’ll learn
At this half-day training you’ll gain a clear understanding of the principles of user centred design (UCD), including:
- What user experience and user centred design involves
- The importance of research and identifying user needs
- Techniques for running user interviews
- Design principles to use when creating design solutions
- How to evaluate design solutions to meet requirements
What you’ll do
- Try out UCD techniques in pairs/groups
- Share experiences with other attendees
- Ask questions and discuss UCD issues with our expert trainer
Who is the training for?
The UX foundations training course is suitable for anyone interested in learning what a user centred design approach involves, including:
- Web managers
- Content managers
- Product managers
When and where?
This free training will be held on Thursday 10th November – World Usability Day – from 9am to 12pm, at our offices in Central London. We have a comfortable training room and will provide refreshment breaks. Light refreshments will also be available at the beginning of the course. Note: lunch will not be provided.
How to request your free place
Spaces are limited. Request your place by completing our contact form