Health and safety training
IOSH training courses and wider health, safety and ergonomics training services
We offer fully approved IOSH training courses, a further range of expertly run health and safety training services, and specialist ergonomics training courses. These can help your organisation improve business performance while meeting legal responsibilities.
High quality training is vital in creating a safe, skilled and productive workforce, and we are proud to be approved by IOSH to deliver courses including:
- IOSH Managing Safely training (3 days)
- IOSH Managing Safely Refresher training (1 day)
- IOSH Working Safely training (1 day)
What makes our health and safety training courses the best?
Our IOSH training courses and wider health and safety courses are among the very best you’ll find:
- Course tutors are experienced health and safety practitioners (all are full-time System Concepts consultants: we don’t use associates).
- As a long-established health and safety consultancy, our professional consultants offer practical knowledge of numerous industry sectors.
- Superb course venue in Central London (near Kings Cross)
- System Concepts is an IOSH approved training provider: high quality training guaranteed.
Where are System Concepts’ training courses held?
Our public health and safety training courses are held in a state-of-the-art training room in Central London. Just minutes from Kings Cross station, the surroundings and facilities help create a fantastic learning environment.
Photo: James Newton
We can also deliver bespoke in-house training courses on your company premises – see below for more information.
Our experienced consultants deliver enjoyable and effective effective health, safety and ergonomics training
System Concepts’ training courses focus on enthusing your employees about the value and importance of health and safety. We give them the practical knowledge and tools they need to make a difference in the workplace.
Whether leading an IOSH training course or other specialist training assignment, all System Concepts consultants are practitioners who have experienced and solved the many health, safety and ergonomics challenges faced by organisations.
Tailored in-house training for your team
- In-house training courses customised to your needs.
- Training incorporates policies, photos and practical examples from your business.
- Professional accreditation, where appropriate.
- Training needs analysis and training design.
- Coaching and mentoring.
Wouldn’t you like to improve the health, safety and productivity of your workforce? Our ergonomics training courses will show you how to do exactly that, by applying practical ergonomics solutions. To this end, we’re proud to deliver Humantech’s Applied Industrial Ergonomics course.
Whatever your field, you can achieve dramatic improvements in health and safety and productivity through practical ergonomics solutions.
Courses we offer
IOSH approved Courses
|IOSH Managing Safely||London||17 to 19 October 2018||Contact us|
|IOSH Managing Safely Refresher||London||Date to be announced||Contact us|
|IOSH Working Safely||London||27 September 2018||Contact us|
Other specialist health and safety training Courses
- Manual handling
- Risks and responsibilities
- PLUS many other ergonomic non-specialist courses