Ergonomics & UX Consultant
Lizzy holds a BSc (Hons.) in Ergonomics (Human Factors Design), a Diploma in Professional Studies and the NEBOSH General Certificate in occupational health and safety (with Distinction). She is a graduate member of the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors, and is working towards chartership status. She is also a registered member of the User Experience Professionals Association (UXPA) and is an access auditor, completing her training with the Centre for Accessible Environments (CAE).
With four years of ergonomics and UX experience, Lizzy provides consultancy services to clients in a variety of sectors. Prior to joining System Concepts in 2015, she worked for a consultancy providing expertise in the defence and cyber security sectors. She then joined a design consultancy where she built her UX experience in the medical devices and rail industries. Lizzy is also highly knowledgeable in office ergonomics, advising large corporations in the finance sector.
Lizzy works closely with clients to provide support that will enable them to meet their legal responsibilities, prevent injuries and ill health, and improve customer and employee experience and satisfaction.
Lizzy specialises in:
- Office ergonomics: display screen equipment assessments, workstation design, and space planning.
- User Experience: creative workshops, in-depth interviews, one-to-one user testing, expert reviews, product testing and focus groups.
- Accessibility: audits and reasonable adjustment assessments.
- Industrial ergonomics: workstation and task risk assessments.
- Procurement ergonomics: suitability of work equipment and furniture in office and office environments.
- Consumer safety, anthropometry and product design: developing ergonomics design parameters and guidelines.
- Rehabilitation and wellbeing: specialist ergonomics and accessibility assessments.