Lily joined the System Concepts team in 2017. She holds a BA hons in Contemporary Media Practice, and is a Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies (CPACC), the foundational qualification of the IAAP (International Association of Accessibility Professionals).
Lily’s four years of experience in the disability sector have included spells working with young adults in special educational needs schools, as a sighted guide, as an assistive technology tutor, and as an alternative format facilitator (braille, large print etc).
Building on her specialist technical knowledge, Lily has pursued her career as a consultant within the digital accessibility and wider user experience fields. She is deeply committed to making all digital content usable and accessible to all.
Lily specialises in:
- Undertaking and delivering accessibility audits, to be compliant with WCAG 2.0
- Conducting user testing sessions with users from all disability groups
- Facilitating and delivering accessibility training
- Sharing in-depth knowledge of WAI-ARIA
- Researching and addressing digital accessibility issues relating to cognitive impairments
- Applying extensive understanding of all disability groups