Senior Health & Safety Consultant
Donna holds a NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health and is a Chartered Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (CMIOSH). She has twelve years experience in health and safety, mainly in the corporate, defence and manufacturing sectors.
Prior to joining us, Donna worked as a health and safety advisor within the defence industry. One of her main roles was to provide comprehensive advice to time-critical programmes, including the use of specialist materials, and installations of heavy equipment.
Donna specialises in:
- Advising organisations on compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Developing and implementing health, safety and environmental management systems, including OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001.
- Conducting a range of health and safety audits and risk assessments.
- Developing and delivering bespoke health and safety training courses.
- Conducting accident and ill-health investigations.
- Managing contractors, including reviewing safe systems of work, risk assessments and method statements.
- Implementing chemical management systems in heavy manufacturing facilities.
- Advising clients of their CDM 2015 responsibilities and providing advice for a range of construction projects.