Senior Health & Safety consultant
Colin holds the NEBOSH Diploma in Health and Safety and is a Chartered member of IOSH. He has the CFPA Diploma in Fire Prevention and is currently working to complete the Advanced Diploma in Fire Prevention. He is a Graduate member of the Institution of Fire Engineers and a member of the Institute of Fire Safety Managers.
Colin has over 10 years experience of providing advice and guidance in health, safety and fire safety to clients in the manufacturing, law enforcement, motor vehicle repair and call centre environments.
His broad experience enables him to provide pragmatic advice and guidance to manage workplace risks. He is currently part of a team providing onsite consultancy services to a global financial services organisation across multiple sites in the UK and Ireland.
Colin specialises in:
- Fire safety: fire risk assessments, evacuation strategies, fire auditing, and fire safety training.
- Health and safety: conducting general and specialist risk assessments, providing advice and guidance.
- Training: design and delivery of bespoke fire, health and safety training packages.
- Audits: developing and deliovering bespoke audit programmes.
- Managing compliance: designing and implementing systems and processes to ensure health and safety compliance.
- Coaching: working with people with health and safety responsibilities to develop their understanding of legal requirements.
- Accessibility: working with organisations to identify and provide reasonable adjustments.