Making your website and digital products accessible to people with disabilities can improve the user experience for all users as well as meeting your obligations under the Equality Act.
We can provide practical, cost-effective advice at all stages of the design cycle including:
- Accessibility audits to measure how accessible your website is now and identiify key areas for improvement.
- Accessibility guidelines customised to meet the needs of your organisation.
- User research involving disabled users at any stage of the design process.
- Accessibility testing using our extensive network of disabled users and a range of assistive technology. We often integrate this with usability testing to reduce costs.
- Accessibility training to help you integrate accessibility into your corporate culture.
- Meet your legal obligations under the Equality Act.
- Improve the user experience for users of all abilities.
- Win and keep business from people with disabilities.
- Improve loyalty, customer profile and corporate image to both able and disabled people.
- User testing with disabled users provides compelling evidence of any accessibility issues.
- Identify issues early, before modifications become expensive.
- Based on industry best practice and international usability standards - which we helped develop.
- Flexible solutions tailored to the needs of your organisation.
- Focused on user and task profiles reflecting main disability areas - agreed with you in advance.
- Structured accessibility checklists to identify key issues and allow comparison of results.
- Experienced assessors - familiar with a range of disabilities, assistive technologies, products and systems.
- Our own panel of users with a range disabilities for accessibility testing.
- Clear and straightforward recommendations presented in an easy to use format.
- Practical results which produce immediate improvements.
- Continuous improvement - we will continue to work with you to improve your designs and build accessibility into your culture.
Find out more
For friendly advice on how we can help:
Our Clients Say
We appreciated the thoroughness with which you conducted the research and tabulated the results. The detail in the report exceeded expectations.
David Maltz, Director, Device Technology, Novartis Pharma