User Research and Insights
Great products have the user in mind from the very start. Unless your product is just for you, researching the behaviour, needs and desires of your intended users is essential.
How we can help
We provide robust and insightful research to inform your product development. This will help you to:
- Understand your users
- Discover how they use your product
- Evaluate how to improve usability and the user experience.
We have a complete toolkit of techniques and we identify the best method of getting the insights you need within your budget and timeframe. Here’s a few of the methods we might recommend:
- Understand your users. Really get into their shoes, understand what makes them tick and identify unmet needs with ethnography, diary studies, surveys or creative focus groups.
- Discover how they use your product and identify ways improve the user experience. Ethnographic techniques, cultural probes, in-context research and participative design can provide valuable insights.
- Evaluate how to improve usability and the user experience. From early designs on paper through to polished prototypes or the finished product. We can get insights from real users to help you refine designs without incurring excessive costs using user testing, eye tracking or an expert review.
Mobile, tablet, desktop, TV, medical devices, kiosks as well as bricks and mortar stores are some of the platforms that we regularly research. We conduct research with all sorts of people, young and old as well as those with disabilities.
We believe good research doesn’t need to take months and hold up development. We integrate research into your current processes. We carry out research across the globe and can even be many miles from your users which saves money and time.
What you get
Useful insights, meaningful analysis and practical recommendations from our experienced team. We can present this as a visual report, an interactive workshop or just a bullet point summary – whatever fits your bill.
Find out more
For friendly advice on how we can help: