To design a great experience, we balance the needs of the customer or other users with what the business needs.
How we can help
Once we have a good understanding of your users, we can begin to design the interfaces that they will interact with. This can involve:
- developing the interaction models
- information architecture
- interface design (e.g. mobile, desktop, responsive web)
- producing a visual design that engages users.
This may help you to:
- Present ideas or concepts and explore these early on with stakeholders
- Communicate your target market’s expectations and needs
- Review and document design decisions
- Communicate design effectively across your organisation and gain buy-in
- Iterate the designs towards the final product design.
With all our work we place the need of the users at the centre of the design. We work with you to understand what these needs are as well as those of other stakeholders. This might be through workshops, focus groups or other user research. To help your team really understand the user we may use innovation workshops or role play.
Our skilled UX designers then interpret these requirements and produce visual designs. We will often start with sketches and paper prototypes which can be quickly modified as requirements evolve. Later on we can work this up into an interactive prototype suitable for conducting more comprehensive user testing. Along the way, we aim to engage with your team and document progress.
What you get
We are also able to provide;
- Visual and interaction designs informed by user requirements
- design guidelines
- style guides
- interactive prototypes.
Find out more
For friendly advice on how we can help:
Our Clients Say
I can recommend them wholeheartedly - they are a great
Donald Achike, IMT Project Manager, LDA