Usability and the User Experience
We can help you create an engaging user experience and develop efficient, effective products while reducing development time and costs.
As experts in techniques which put the user at the centre of the design process, our services cover:
- A wide range of users including those with disabilities, children, and older users.
- A diverse range of platforms, both software and hardware, through the whole product design lifecycle.
- A thorough, scientific toolkit of research methods.
With a large team of experienced, highly qualified professionals we offer:
- Creatively presented, innovative and commercially realistic ideas and recommendations.
- A personal, flexible service.
- High quality project management, research and deliverables following ISO accredited quality assurance processes.
Find out more
Integrate user centred design into your organisation.
Find out who your users are and what they want.
Visual, interactive representations of your design.
See what real users think of your designs.
Interactive, practical courses to improve your skills.
Ensure your designs work for people with disabilities.
Two customisable usability and accessibility labs with separate viewing facilities and state-of-the-art equipment in central London.
A guide to international usability standards.