Raise health & safety standards: attend approved IOSH courses
Attending one of our IOSH Managing Safely courses is a must for every manager and supervisor. These superb face-to-face IOSH health and safety training courses are the most effective way to ensure that responsibilities are fully understood.
26-28 March 2018
9-11 April 2018
The £500 ex vat course fee includes all tuition, course materials, ongoing expert support, assessment, certification, lunch and refreshments.
Next course: 26-28 March 2018, Central London
Our IOSH Managing Safely courses provide practical, step-by-step guidance that’s hands-on and jargon-free. The innovative format and engaging content inspire and motivate delegates, embedding safety and health across your organisation.
Where is the course held?
Our IOSH Managing Safely courses are held in a state-of-the-art training room in Central London. Conveniently located just minutes from Kings Cross station, the surroundings and facilities help create a fantastic learning environment.
Photo: James Newton
What makes our IOSH health and safety training courses the best?
Our IOSH Managing Safely courses are among the very best you’ll find:
- Quality, face to face learning – more effective than online courses.
- 3 days duration: time to fully absorb learning, maximising pass rates.
- Course tutor is an experienced health and safety practitioner and IOSH registered trainer (a full-time consultant: we don’t use associates).
- Access to expert support ensures success: get the practical guidance you need.
- As a long-established health and safety consultancy, we bring practical knowledge of numerous industry sectors to the course.
- Superb course venue in Central London (near Kings Cross)
- We are an established, IOSH approved training provider.
What are our IOSH Managing Safely courses like?
- Interactive, fun, memorable and thought provoking.
- Practical, including hands-on assessments and real-world scenarios.
- Personal: face-to-face training engages and motivates.
- Well supported: we also run the IOSH Managing Safely Refresher course so managers who have successfully completed a Managing Safely courses can update their knowledge when required.
Top business benefits of our approved IOSH courses
Attending our IOSH health and safety training courses equips managers to introduce practical controls to improve health and safety.
- Reduce sickness, absenteeism and related costs.
- Improve productivity and service/product quality.
- Provide managers with internationally recognised certification.
- Enhance business reputation within your supply chain.
Who should attend the IOSH Managing Safely course – and what will you learn?
Our IOSH Managing Safely courses are for managers or anyone who manages risks and resources, and are relevant to every industry sector. On completion of the IOSH Managing Safely course, you will have the knowledge to:
- Assess and control risks
- Investigate incidents
- Know and comply with your health and safety responsibilities
- Review your departmental health and safety systems
- Introduce new controls, or implement changes to achieve best practice
26-28 March 2018
9-11 April 2018
Not for you? We run further IOSH health and safety training courses
We can also provide in-house health and safety training courses that are customised to use your own systems, policies and procedures – contact us to discuss your requirements.