Keep up to speed, with the IOSH Managing Safely Refresher training
Our approved IOSH Managing Safely Refresher training is a practical and engaging one-day course for managers who have previously undertaken IOSH Managing Safely.
What’s included for £180
The course fee includes all tuition, course materials, assessment, certification, lunch and refreshments.
2018 Central London course dates to be announced shortly.
The IOSH Managing Safely Refresher Training Course is a great way to refresh your knowledge of Managing Safely, including any changes that may apply, refocusing on a ‘Plan-Do-Check-Act’ health and safety management system.
Where is the course held?
Our IOSH training courses are held in a state-of-the-art training room in Central London. Conveniently located just minutes from Kings Cross station, the surroundings and facilities help create a fantastic learning environment.
Photo: James Newton
What makes our IOSH training courses the best?
Our IOSH Managing Safely Refresher training course is among the best on offer:
- Course tutor is an experienced health and safety practitioner and IOSH registered trainer (a full-time consultant: we don’t use associates).
- As a long-established health and safety consultancy, we bring practical knowledge of numerous industry sectors to the course.
- Superb course venue in Central London (near Kings Cross)
- We are an IOSH approved training provider with a reputation for high quality training.
Who should attend the IOSH Managing Safely Training Refresher Course?
Relevant to every industry sector, this course is for managers or anyone who manages risks and resources. Attending this one day refresher training is recommended every 3 years, once delegates have successfully completed the IOSH Managing Safely course.
What is the IOSH Managing Safely Training Refresher course like?
- Interactive, fun, memorable and thought provoking.
- Practical, including step-by-step guidance and real-world scenarios.
- Personal: face-to-face training engages people much better than online courses.
- Well supported.
Top business benefits
Attending this course re-equips managers with the knowledge and tools to introduce practical controls to improve health and safety.
- Improve productivity and service/product quality.
- Reduce sickness, absenteeism and related costs.
- Promote an organisation-wide safety awareness culture.
- Maintain managers’ internationally recognised certifications.
- Enhance business reputation within your supply chain.
What will you learn?
On completion of the IOSH Managing Safely Refresher training course, you will have the knowledge to:
- Build on your existing knowledge and capabilities, complying with your health and safety responsibilities and meeting best practice.
- Put Managing Safely into action: assess and control risks, investigate incidents, review your departmental health and safety systems, introduce new controls and implement changes.
20 June 2018
£180 ex vat
20 June 2018
£180 ex vat
Not for you? We run further IOSH training courses
We can also provide in-house, IOSH approved training courses that are customised to use your unique systems, policies and procedures – contact us to discuss your requirements.