Health and Safety Risk Assessments
Our practical risk assessments give you clear, cost-effective advice on how to make your workplace safer and more productive while meeting your legal obligations.
Our services are flexible and tailored to meet your needs. We can provide a full health and safety risk assessment of your premises or specific risk assessments for individual people, activities or equipment including:
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE) workstation assessments
- Fire risk assessments
- Assessment and adjustments to help employees manage disabilities or return to work
- Manual handling assessments
- Equipment and/or business process assessments
- Stress and psychological issues
We can help you achieve high standards of health and safety to improve your organisation's performance by:
- improving staff comfort and morale which improves productivity and quality
- reducing ill-health, injuries and complaints
- cutting compensation claims.
- Peace of mind - we will tell you how to meet your legal obligations in a practical, cost effective manner
- Best practice - we are involved in the research which formulates the latest guidelines, so you get the most up-to-date advice to improve your business performance
- A co-ordinated approach - we are experienced in all areas of risk assessments. For example we can cover fire, display screen equipment and manual handling regulations as well as the latest thinking on access for the disabled in a single project.
- Practical, tailor made solutions to meet each client's unique business requirements
- Structured process, often using specifically developed checklists
- Can include inspection, observation, interviews and document analysis
- Clearly prioritised, practical and cost effective recommendations for action
- Support and advice provided at different levels to encourage clients to develop internal skills ultimately leading to self-reliance.
- Conducting a full health and safety risk assessment for Alexandra Palace
- Fire risk assessment services for Land Securities
- Workplace assessments for people with health concerns or disabilities for the Department for Business Innovation and Skills
- Risk assessments for Ernst & Young including working on client sites and charity events
- Development of a stress risk assessment process for BUPA
- Risk assessments for home workers for The Rent Service
- Individual risk assessments for, among other things:
- A bomb scanner
- Use of car parks and traffic routes
- Waste compactors
- Ice skating
- We provided occupational health, safety and return to work advisers in Greater London for the HSE Workplace Health Connect project providing free health and safety advice, including risk assessments to small businesses.
For more information on any of our services, please contact us
Health and Safety
Our Clients Say
System Concepts helps us create retail branch settings that are safe, enjoyable and inclusive for our customers and great places to work for our staff.
Jac Carrington-Fallow, Royal Bank of Scotland