Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
We can draft your health and safety policies and procedures from scratch or update existing material.
Effective health and safety policies and procedures need to be:
We will provide you with useable documentation to help you comply with the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999, which require all employers to effectively plan, organise, control, monitor and review their health and safety systems and procedures.
- Efficient use of time - our health and safety consultants know the relevant legislation and the best way to implement it
- Keep up to date - we can let you know when policies need to be reviewed due to new legislation or best practice
- Practical approach - our policies and procedures are written to be used, not to be filed and forgotten.
- Practical, customised solutions to meet your unique business requirements
- Consultants can provide resource and expertise working with your existing team
- We can manage and deliver a full health and safety policy, plan and procedures for you
- Project stages often include:
- A review of current health and safety procedures, systems and practices, comparing them against current legislation, guidelines and best practice
- Development of plans and policies for areas not already covered
- Recommendations for change and revision of existing policies
- Making the revisions
- Regular review of documents for which this is a legal requirement.
- Health and safety policies for the Trade Union Congress (TUC)
- Evacuation policy and procedures for staff and visitors with disabilities from the TUC's offices in London
- Health and safety procedures for Ernst & Young, including risk assessment, management of contractors, manual handling, permit to work, inspections, etc.
- A procedure for risk assessments of off-site working for the Commission for Health Improvement
- Health and safety strategy for the Museum of London.
What do our clients say?
We have been very pleased with the way the System Concepts team have picked up the project and run with it, kept us informed about progress and concentrated on the high priority areas which will have the most impact on the health, safety, productivity and morale of our staff and visitors.
Nick La Hive, Facilities Manager, Museum of London.
For more information on any of our services, please contact us
Health and Safety
Our Clients Say
System Concepts helps us create retail branch settings that are safe, enjoyable and inclusive for our customers and great places to work for our staff.
Jac Carrington-Fallow, Royal Bank of Scotland