Health and Safety Outsourcing
We can provide the competent people you need to help you manage your health and safety. We offer:
- A customised, scaleable service – from a named person available a few days a month, to a full time team on your site, or anything in between
- Sensible, business focused risk management – to help you achieve your business objectives as well as meet your legal obligations
- Easy access – a single point of contact who knows your business, and has access to all our consultants’ experience and expertise.
- Controlled costs - no hidden overheads for absence, sickness or employment on-costs and minimal management time
- Peace of mind - you know that you are meeting your legal obligations and your heath and safety management is in safe hands
- Best practice - our consultants keep you up to date with the latest best practice guidelines to improve business performance
- Specialist advice - our consultants have access to the expertise of the whole System Concepts team, including technical and standards specialists, office and industrial ergonomists, and award winning trainers.
- Professional, business driven, practical solutions to meet your unique requirements
- Prompt, sensible and easy to follow advice
- Plain English reports and documentation
- Recommendations consistent with your existing systems
- Regular updates on changes in legislation and guidance customised for your business.
Clients who have outsourced some, or all, of their health and safety function to us include:
What do our clients say?
Since appointing System Concepts we have made amazing progress with our health and safety arrangements. Our policies, procedures, risk assessments and manual are now useful and up to date, we have relevant induction training and lots of useful information on our intranet.
Lisa Clare, HR Advisor, Baker Tilly
For more information on any of our services, please contact us
Health and Safety
Our Clients Say
System Concepts have concentrated on the high priority areas which will have the most impact on the health, safety, productivity and morale of our staff and visitors.
Nick La Hive, Facilities Manager, Museum of London