DSE Workstation Assessments
We can give you clear, practical advice to make your workstation safe, comfortable and productive.
Risk assessments for Display Screen Equipment (DSE) users are a legal requirement throughout Europe (as is user training). This can be achieved in several different ways including:
our qualified ergonomists conducting DSE assessments of your workstations
Benefits of our DSE workstation assessments
We ensure that our clients not only comply with the law but also gain real benefit from the assessments. Our DSE assessments are not a 'tick box' exercise but an opportunity to:
improve productivity and quality
cut compensation claims
improve customer service
ensure in-house staff are deployed in most appropriate way for your business
improve return on investment in display screen equipment, office furniture and environment.
Our approach to DSE workstation assessments
- Proven. Based on the UK's Health and Safety Executive Guidance, industry best practice and international ergonomics standards - which we helped develop
- Practical. Experienced consultants can advise users on simple adjustments to overcome most problems
- Clear and straightforward. Our results are presented in an easy to use format. We agree the level of detail required with you in advance, from summaries of key points to illustrated fully detailed reports
- Prioritised. To allow you to plan which changes you implement first.
- Customised. We provide any combination of assessment and training to meet your specific requirements.
- Supportive. We will continue to work with you to ensure you get the best from your assessment programme.
Typical DSE workstation assessment projects
Some of the clients we have conducted office based DSE workstation assessments for include:
We have also conducted DSE workstation assessments for home workers working for:
- The Planning Inspectorate
- Barclays Bank.
What do our clients say?
I just wanted to say that I think the first round of assessments can be judged a success. Everyone was impressed with Charlie and Catherine's professionalism and knowledge. Several staff have told me they have been given useful practical advice which they intend to implement which in itself makes the exercise worthwhile.
For more information on any of our services, please contact us
Health and Safety
Our Clients Say
Our policies, procedures, risk assessments and manual are now useful and up to date, we have relevant induction training and lots of useful information on our intranet.
Lisa Clare, HR Advisor, Baker TillyMore testimonials