Latest Case Studies
Usability | December, 2014
User testing for ActiveStandards on a prototype of their new Analytics Dashboard looking at the overall usability and user experience and how well aligned the new features are with users needs and expectations. Read more...
Health and Safety | February, 2014
An accessibility audit at Cabot Circus, Bristol Read more...
Other recent case studies
- Health and Safety Support for Afren
- Health and Safety | February, 2014
- Lets them focus on their core business.
- Visual Design Refresh for Amadeus
- Usability | January, 2014
- A style guide provided improvements with minimal programming.
- Improving Health and Safety at ATL
- Health and Safety | December, 2013
- An audit and gap analysis, support and training.
- Managing Risk in Property Portfolios
- Health and Safety | November, 2013
- Improvements identified by an audit.
- Usability Review for Wellcome Collection
- Usability | November, 2013
- Evaluating a new ticketing system.
More case studies
Our Clients Say
The team at System Concepts were a pleasure to work with and I would not hesitate in recommending them.
Sali Button, Content Producer, BBC Schools