Latest Case Studies
Usability | January, 2014
A style guide provided improvements with minimal programming. Read more...
Health and Safety | February, 2014
An accessibility audit at Cabot Circus, Bristol Read more...
Other recent case studies
- Improving Health and Safety at ATL
- Health and Safety | December, 2013
- An audit and gap analysis, support and training.
- Managing Risk in Property Portfolios
- Health and Safety | November, 2013
- Improvements identified by an audit.
- Usability Review for Wellcome Collection
- Usability | November, 2013
- Evaluating a new ticketing system.
- Best Practice in Retail Bank Branch Design
- Health and Safety | September, 2013
- Provide a great experience for staff and customers.
- Ergonomics for Toilet Assembly Line
- Ergonomics | September, 2013
- Helping to improve safety and productivity.
More case studies
Our Clients Say
System Concepts provides us with balanced and pragmatic advice.
Ken Lamport, Retail Standards Manager, Lloyds Banking Group