Rebeca specialises in:
- Interface and interaction design
- Development of Information Architecture (IA), site maps and storyboards
- Design and production of UI assets and content using illustrations, animations, and videos
- User research in the development of personas, user journeys, wireframes and prototypes
Rebeca is a senior consultant with System Concepts. She holds an MS degree in Digital Media, a BA in Fine Arts from the Complutense University of Madrid and a BSc in Economics from the Autonoma University of Madrid. She has also been certified in Marketing by Berkeley University (Berkeley, US).
Prior to joining System Concepts Rebeca held the role of Head of Media within the customer experience team at Beyond Philosophy, and she was the Creative Director for a complementary health portal. Rebeca has worked in New York, Madrid and London on a wide range of projects across a variety of industries from IT, advertising to broadcasting. She has worked on projects for firms such as the British Council, Pfizer and Harley Davidson. Rebeca is fluent in Spanish and English.
Combined with her strengths in art, marketing and anthropology, Rebeca has created outstanding user experiences across a variety of sectors and platforms.
Client Projects / Case Studies
- Redesign of a leading UK telecom website, supporting the user research and providing creative direction
- Design and development of a portal, including the information architecture, user experience and backend structure
- Conducting research using diverse techniques such as usability testing, focus groups, one to one interviews, on-line surveys, click tracking, etc.
- Web performance analysis and SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) using analysis tools such as Google Analytics
Real life interests
- Anthropology and digital culture
- Singularity and artificial intelligence
- Interactive art, music and performance
- Acting, improvisation and games
- Linguistics and psychology.
Our Clients Say
I've been particularly impressed with thoroughness of their user testing analysis reports.
John Brennan, Creative Director, CBBC website