Joanne specialises in:
Joanne is a principal consultant with System Concepts. She holds a BA (Hons) degree in Sociology with Law from University of Kent. She holds the NEBOSH (National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health) Diploma Parts I & II in health & safety and is a Chartered Member of IOSH (Institute of Occupational Safety and Health). She holds a Foundation Certificate in Food Hygiene.
Client Projects / Case Studies
Since being with System Concepts, Joanne has worked on a number of projects including:
- health and safety inspections and audits
- risk assessments
- accident and ill health investigations
- revising health and safety procedures
- organising and delivering training courses including fire training and health and safety training.
Joanne was seconded to Ernst & Young for five years on a full time basis. Her responsibilities included assisting in the provision of health and safety advice and support including:
- carrying out risk assessments and manual handling assessments
- issuing permits to work and managing the permits to work database
- reviewing method statements and risk assessments for work by contractors
- liaising with Fire Authority and Local Authority Environmental Health Officers
- advising on a very wide range of activities including: abseiling for work and charity, away day and team building events
- providing information on the health and safety procedures to staff and contractors across all regions
- assisting the London Health & Safety Team to manage the implementation of the National Health and Safety Framework
- producing monthly and yearly accident and incident statistics
- presenting Managing Partners awareness seminars
- organising health promotions to raise awareness in certain areas e.g. stress management, healthy back care etc.
Real life interests
Our Clients Say
From the initial call to the speed you issued the report ÔÇô the service and quality of content is excellent.
Paula Walden, Project Delivery Manager, Nationwide