Joanne specialises in:
- Advising clients on health & safety management systems, inspections and audits.
- Conducting risk assessments, and accident and ill health investigations.
- Health and safety management and risk assessment for contractors.
- Office ergonomics, resilience and wellbeing programmes.
- Activity related health and safety, including for charity, away day and team building events.
- Accident and incident analysis and reporting.
- Designing and delivering bespoke, IOSH accredited health & safety training.
- Organising health promotions initiatves.
Joanne holds a BA (Hons) in Sociology with Law from the University of Kent and is a Chartered Member of IOSH (Institute of Occupational Safety and Health). She also holds the NEBOSH (National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health) Diploma Parts I & II, and a Foundation Certificate in Food Hygiene.
Joanne’s experience at System Concepts has included a five year spell on secondment at EY. There her responsibilities covered providing guidance and support across an extensive range of health and safety issues, including assisting with implementation of the National Health and Safety Framework, organising health promotions, and delivering training.
Our Clients Say
An exceptional support service for all areas of health and safety. Queries are dealt with efficiently, effectively and practically.
Vikki Platt, Baker Tilly