Christine specialises in:
- Providing strategic ergonomics and health and safety advice, and practical support and guidance, to clients.
- Auditing workplaces and their associated health and safety policies and procedures.
- Conducting wide ranging risk assessments.
- Public speaking on health and safety and ergonomics.
- Designing and delivering customised, IOSH accredited health and safety and ergonomics training.
Christine is an accomplished trainer and consultant, with particular strengths in the development of practical health and safety management solutions, and the integration of these with clients’ business processes.
She has twice won the British Institute of Facilities Management Award for Training Programme Presenter of the Year, and in 2005 received the Institute’s Lifetime Achievement Award.
Before joining System Concepts, Christine was the health and safety controller with Freemans, the mail order business.
- Cooking and entertaining
Keep up with Christine on Linkedin at http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/christine-critchley/b/809/116/
Our Clients Say
Several staff have told me they have been given useful practical advice which they intend to implement, which in itself makes the exercise worthwhile.