Christine specialises in:
- public speaking on health and safety and ergonomics
- customising and presenting in-house health and safety and ergonomics training
- conducting health and safety audits and risk assessments
- providing health and safety support and guidance to clients.
Christine Critchley is a principal consultant and trainer with System Concepts. Before moving to System Concepts, Christine was the health and safety controller with Freemans mail order for 15 years.
For two years running, Christine won the British Institute of Facilities Management Award for Training Programme Presenter of the Year. In 2005 she won a Lifetime Achievement Award.
Christine’s particular strengths are in the development of practical solutions in the management of health and safety and the integration of safety management systems into business processes.
Client Projects / Case Studies
- Designing and implementing ergonomics and health and safety programmes for Henderson Global Investors and Department of Health.
- Developing and presenting senior management and employee health and safety risk assessment training for European Medicine Agency.
- Developing and presenting training courses for CMS Cameron McKenna and the Department for International Development.
- Reviewing the management of health and safety for the Department for International Development and conducting health and safety audits and assessments including assessing for disability access for all their sites worldwide.
- Presenting public health and safety courses for BIFM/Quadrilect.
- Auditing Department of Health buildings throughout the UK and reviewing all their health and safety policies and procedures.
Real life interests
- Cooking and entertaining.