Donna specialises in:
- Developing and implementing health, safety and environmental management systems
- Providing practical advice, guidance and support
- Waste management compliance
- Developing and delivering a range of bespoke training courses from manual handling to pollution prevention control
- Energy reduction schemes
- Conducting a range of health safety and environmental risk assessments and audits
Donna holds a NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health. Donna is also qualified to the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment standards.
Donna has worked in health and safety seven years and has experience of environment and waste management. Donna has worked in heavy manufacturing, assembly and research and development laboratories within the defence and private sector.
Prior to joining System Concepts Donna has worked for a global defence organisation covering a range of areas including land contamination, contractor approval and control and implementation of ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 environmental and health and safety management systems.
Client Projects/Case Studies
Since joining System Concepts, Donna has been working with one of our major clients at the London and South region offices of a global financial organisation. Skill areas include:
- Carrying out and reviewing risk assessments including fire, display screen and work equipment
- Health and safety auditing of service providers
- Monitoring the implementation of health and safety procedures on all sites
- Providing advice and coaching health and safety representatives at eight client sites within the UK
- Health and safety training
- Monitoring and advising health and safety aspects of landlord and tenant responsibilities
Real life interests
Our Clients Say
..a deep understanding of our target children's audience and the best methods to obtain accurate and informative data from them.
John Brennan, Creative Director, CBBC websiteMore testimonials