In the Press
Here you will find details of our latest published articles and conference presentations.
Many of our consultants are published writers and accomplished public speakers. We are always interested in providing articles, interviews or expert quotes, and speaking at seminars or conferences.
Please contact us and we will do our best to help.
- Christine Critchley talks on the BBC London Breakfast Show about the HSE campaign to bust health and safety myths. March 2013
- Tom talks about the importance of a comfortable working environment in Metro. Mar 2013
- Tom talks about how to avoid repetitive strain injuries on mobile devices on BBC Click.
- Stuart Norman is interviewed for the UCL Alumni magazine talking about the user experience industry. June 2012
- Sally Wearing speaks on Radio London about how health and safety should help people do things safely rather than banning them May 2012
- Tom is interviewed on the importance of ergonomics and usability in web design Jan 2012
- Tom writes on Perfect Posture at work in Edge Magazine Jan 2012
- Laurene McCafferty writes about Google + on UXMatters Jan 2012
- Croner's Health and Safety publications. Our consultants are regular contributers to Croner's Health and Safety Manager Briefing and occasional articles to several other publications. Croner is a leading UK provider of workplace information and consultancy services, part of Wolters Kluwer.
- Tom Stewart, our founder writes a monthly guest blog for e-consultancy and an editorial for the bi-monthly journal Behaviour and Information Technology. The editorial is available free of charge online.
- You can follow System Concepts on Twitter and Linkedin.
Conferences and meetings
- Liz Skelton presented the IOSH South East Branch’s first ever webinar – ‘Meaning business: 5 elements for a compelling business case’ on 12 March 2013.
- Liz Skelton explained how to communicate your health and safety message effectively at the IOSH Conference. Feb 2013.
- Liz's Health and Safety session at the British Institute of Facilities Management introductory training course was reviewed in FM World June 2012.
- Stuart presented at the UK UPA World Usability Day event. There are more details in this article.
- Tom presented at the Workplace Ergonomics Productivity conference in October 2011.
- Tom presented "Why don’t we get the future right?" at an invited Pii Chat at Microsoft Consulting Services Campus in Reading on Friday 8th April. You can see the presentation here.
- Tom presented 'Who needs an iPad" at the IEHF Conference in April 2011. You can see the presentation here.
- Tom Stewart presented a paper on Low Vision and Technology at the International Symposium on Low Vision Rehabilitation and Visual Ability in Dec 2010. You can see the presentation here.
Our Clients Say
Our policies, procedures, risk assessments and manual are now useful and up to date, we have relevant induction training and lots of useful information on our intranet.
Lisa Clare, HR Advisor, Baker TillyMore testimonials