In the Press
Here you will find details of our latest published articles and conference presentations.
Many of our consultants are published writers and accomplished public speakers. We are always interested in providing articles, interviews or expert quotes, and speaking at seminars or conferences.
Please contact us and we will do our best to help.
- Tom is interviewed in GDR Creative Intelligence's Global Innovation Report on Flexible Retail Design. You can read the article here.
- Tom has written a chapter on Applying International Usability Standards in the Computing Handbook, Third Edition: Information Systems and Information Technology published by Chapman and Hall. May 2014
- Christine Critchley talks on the BBC London Breakfast Show about the HSE campaign to bust health and safety myths. March 2013
- Tom talks about the importance of a comfortable working environment in Metro. Mar 2013
- Tom talks about how to avoid repetitive strain injuries on mobile devices on BBC Click.
- Croner's Health and Safety publications. Our consultants are regular contributers to Croner's Health and Safety Manager Briefing and occasional articles to several other publications. Croner is a leading UK provider of workplace information and consultancy services, part of Wolters Kluwer.
Behaviour and Information Technology
Tom Stewart, our founder, writes an editorial for the bi-monthly journal Behaviour and Information Technology. The latest editorials are available free online:
Tom Stewart, our founder is also a guest blogger for e-consultancy.
Conferences and meetings
- Tanya Heasman is presenting on "The Ageing Workforce" at the National Safety Symposium on 7-8 Sept 2014
- Christine Critchley is presenting at the IOSH Aviation Conference on 3rd July 2014
- Christine will also be speaking at the FISH Office Health and Safety event on 12th September in London on the health and safety issues around Bring Your Own Device. For more information please contact us.
- We are hosting the next Health and Safety Social Housing Think Tank which is on Lone Working on September 24th at 2pm at our offices. Contact us for more information.
- The next Financial and Professional Services Health and Safety Think Tank will be on Travelling for Work and will be held on September 25th at 2pm at our offices. Contact us for more information.
- Liz Skelton presented on Making the Business Case for Health and Safety at an IOSH training course in Jersey. June 2014
- Rebeca Miranda presented a session at HCID 2014 on Film & broadcasting techniques applied to UX design. You can download her presentation here. April 2014
Our Clients Say
You are always willing to go the extra mile and have been very helpful with general advice on other issues.
Sharon Rodrigues, Health and Safety Business Partner, BNP Parabas