In the Press
Here you will find details of our latest published articles and conference presentations.
Many of our consultants are published writers and accomplished public speakers. We are always interested in providing articles, interviews or expert quotes, and speaking at seminars or conferences.
Please contact us and we will do our best to help.
- Kevin Heywood is featured in the November 2013 issue of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM) magazine.
- Christine Critchley talks on the BBC London Breakfast Show about the HSE campaign to bust health and safety myths. March 2013
- Tom talks about the importance of a comfortable working environment in Metro. Mar 2013
- Tom talks about how to avoid repetitive strain injuries on mobile devices on BBC Click.
- Croner's Health and Safety publications. Our consultants are regular contributers to Croner's Health and Safety Manager Briefing and occasional articles to several other publications. Croner is a leading UK provider of workplace information and consultancy services, part of Wolters Kluwer.
- Tom Stewart, our founder writes a monthly guest blog for e-consultancy and an editorial for the bi-monthly journal Behaviour and Information Technology. The editorial is available free of charge online.
- You can follow System Concepts on Twitter and Linkedin.
Conferences and meetings
- Liz Skelton presented the IOSH South East Branch’s first ever webinar – ‘Meaning business: 5 elements for a compelling business case’ on 12 March 2013.
- Liz Skelton explained how to communicate your health and safety message effectively at the IOSH Conference. Feb 2013.
- Liz's Health and Safety session at the British Institute of Facilities Management introductory training course was reviewed in FM World June 2012.