As part of our corporate social responsibility (CSR) policy, we support voluntary and charitable work in our community and we encourage and support our employees to do the same in the communities where they live. We also recognise that we have a role in supporting our clients, suppliers and neighbours to meet their social responsibilities.
Here are some of the things we have done.
- Rebecca Bartlett Completed the Great Midlands Fun Run
- July, 2013
- To raise money for anti-bullying charities. Read more...
- Mark Plows Completed the Three Peaks Challenge
- July, 2013
- To raise money for Cancer Research UK and the Alzheimer's Society. Read more...
- Kevin Helps Air Cadet Squadron Gain Gold Star Award
- April, 2012
- Kevin has used his health and safety skills to help local young people enjoy their activities safely. Read more...
- Our 30th Anniversary Party on Tenacious
- August, 2011
- Clients and consultants had a fantastic evening celebrating while supporting the work of the Jubilee Sailing Trust. Read more...
Our Clients Say
Queries are dealt with very promptly and the advice is easy to understand and put into action. It is re-assuring to know we have such great support.
Bernadette Sullivan, Baker TillyMore testimonials