As part of our corporate social responsibility (CSR) policy, we support voluntary and charitable work in our community and we encourage and support our employees to do the same in the communities where they live. We also recognise that we have a role in supporting our clients, suppliers and neighbours to meet their social responsibilities.
We describe some of these community activities in this section of our website.
- Kevin Helps Air Cadet Squadron Gain Gold Star Award
- April, 2012
- Kevin has used his health and safety skills to help local young people enjoy their activities safely. Read more...
- Our 30th Anniversary Party on Tenacious
- August, 2011
- Clients and consultants had a fantastic evening celebrating while supporting the work of the Jubilee Sailing Trust. Read more...
- Tanya is Judging the SMK Campaigner Award for Consumer Action
- May, 2010
- Find out about the SMK Campaigner Awards 2010 which provide a support programme for emerging and grass roots campaigners. Read more...
- Tanya Tops the Poll in Which? Election
- February, 2010
- Tanya Heasman, our joint MD, topped the poll in January 2010 for the election of Members to the Council of Management of Which and the Consumers' Association. Read more...
- Liz Completes the London Marathon
- May, 2009
- Liz Skelton, one of our health and safety consultants, completed her first London Marathon on 13th April in less than 5 hours and raised £2,500 for Kidney Research UK. Read more...
- Supporting Action on RSI
- May, 2009
- This year our consultants spoke and provided advice and demonstrations at the RSI Action conference. Read more...